Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Casey County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Matthew Rose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Rose practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gallatin, TN.
See Gallatin Surgeons.