Learn more about Dr. Stephen Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Rose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Casey County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Matthew Rose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Rose practice?
- Dr. Stephen Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gallatin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Hendersonville, TN.
See Gallatin Surgeons.