Dr. Stephen Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Scott?

Dr. Scott

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Wonderful and loyal Dr. Went to him for almost 12 years. Staff degrading and rude. That is the only reason I left

Very warm, attentive, and sharp

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Dr. Scott is always extremely receptive and respectful about my opinion on my own care. He is my favorite doctor by far and I've had bad experiences at other offices that have caused me to pull my records. He spends a good amount of time with each patient so he can tend to run over, but I just adjust my plans to account for the extra time so it doesn't usually bother me that much. I will say that sometimes his staff is a little brief on the phone, but I think its honestly just because they're so busy. When you chat a little with them, they warm right up.

Posted on January 17th, 2016

We Love Dr. Scott. He keeps going till he gets to the bottom of your illness & treats it. I've never had this much confidence in any doctor in my life & that is a long time

PATIENT

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr Stephen Scott is a most sincerely kind and patient physician. He takes his time to be certain that his patients feel that they are being heard. I have been his patient for the past 15 yrs. He is an outstanding diagnostician, with the rare gift of being intuitive. He treats the whole person with careful attention. I trust him, completely., and take comfort in knowing he oversees my medical care.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I have been very pleased with the care and compassion that Dr. Scott gives to all of his patients. He goes above and beyond to listen to your concerns & finds a resolution to all of your them. He takes what ever time is needed with his patients & never leaves you feeling like you're just a number. I very highly recommend this Dr. One of his staff members needs to be reminded that Compassion is a also in her job description, but for the most part, I just ignore her, knowing that he's worth having to get through her. He is the Bomb & you really can't ask for a better Dr.

Top Doc in Johnston, RI

Posted on May 6th, 2009

I was one of his very first patients. Great doctor, great person. Truly a genuine human being. Takes more than enough time with each and every patient. Great bedside manner and great to laugh with.

Posted on March 30th, 2009

Dr. Scott is a wonderful, caring physician.

Posted on June 5th, 2017