A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Alta View Hosp, Sandy, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brent Smith MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.