Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Smith
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Valley City, UT, with other offices in Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital and Alta View Hosp, Sandy, Ut. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Smith has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Stephen Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.
Dr. Keith Tolman
West Valley City, UT 0.39 mi47
Dr. Peggy Fujimura
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
West Valley City, UT 0.39 mi33
Dr. Margaret Solomon
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
West Valley City, UT 0.39 mi16