A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Smith MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI and Kamuela, HI.
See Honolulu Pathologists.