Dr. Stephen Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Thompson?

This Doctor Listens and is Patient Friendly and Proactive on Their Behalf.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I am blessed to have a caring, thoughtful and diligent doctor who always "listens with an intent mindset". He has been challenged in some of the health issues that came up, but he immediately employed the resources he needed to correctly treat and diagnosis the problem.

need for appointmant

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I take medicine for cholesterol-out of pills-walgreens told me DR denied-needed to see DR-called office in middle of day Thursday and got answering service for after hours-why I was not contacted for appointment and why after hours phone number?? very confusing

"Taking over" when a new patient's doctor has retired.

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Losing my doctor of 20+years was difficult. Where to go and what to do? As an ":old" retired nurse I am pretty in the know and have seen the good the bad and the ugly in my time. On one occasion when my doctor was on vacation I had a very serious situation arise and saw Dr. Thompson who was on call. My two daughters were with me and we were all impressed with his thorough exam, patience with our questions, and his hands on follow up as I went through the process of having to take steroids with my diabetes. He was "spot on" with his care on that occasion and one other time I saw him as the on call. I guess the highest form of "faith and approval" has been to choose him as my new doctor, and to share with him my "old age wishes" and have him support me without hesitation. I recommend Dr. Thompson.

Posted on October 9th, 2017