A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weiss, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Weiss practice?
Dr. Stephen Weiss practices Surgery near Hinesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, PA and Atlanta, GA.
See Hinesville Surgeons.