A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Weiss, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Max Weiss MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Weiss practices Surgery near Hinesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, PA and Atlanta, GA.
See Hinesville Surgeons.