A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen MacDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen MacDonald, DO, MBA, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacDonald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hugh MacDonald DO, MBA, and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Stephen MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen MacDonald practices Occupational Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Preventive Medicine Specialists.