A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mackerrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mackerrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mackerrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackerrow graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mackerrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Donald Mackerrow MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Mackerrow practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mackerrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mackerrow practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Alamosa, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.