Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mackerrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mackerrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mackerrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackerrow graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mackerrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackerrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Mackerrow practice?
Dr. Stephen Mackerrow practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Alamosa, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.