Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mackerrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mackerrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackerrow
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackerrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mackerrow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackerrow graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mackerrow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Donald Mackerrow MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Mackerrow practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mackerrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mackerrow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.