Dr. Stephen Madry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

July 9th, 2016
Abdominalplasty & Mammoplasty
I have excellent services with Dr. Madry and his staff. They took very good care of me. Appointments was easy to get when needed.

June 2nd, 2016
Good surgeon
As far as a surgeon goes, he's great. I'm very happy with my results. He has a dry sense of humor, which I personally enjoy, but I can see where not everyone would appreciate it. He does not take a lot of time with you and was not very good at explaining the process and what to expect after the procedure. His nurse, Jeanie is awesome! I saw her after the surgery for my follow up appointments and she takes her time with you and is very personable, I actually requested to see her instead of Dr Madry. The office staff is another story.... not friendly and quite frankly just rude! I would go back to Dr Madry if I wanted/needed another surgery because I know he will do a great job.

April 6th, 2016
AWESOMENESS
Nothing short of awesome. Through the entire process from start to finish. I would highly recommend him to everyone that needs him! God bless his good work.

March 24th, 2016
Great personality but in & out of the exam room way too quickly. Which is a shame because otherwise, he's great to work with.

November 3rd, 2015
Exceptional Surgeon
Dr. Stephen Madry has been an exceptional asset and essential member to my breast cancer team. As a physician, he is as prompt as he can be... We must keep in mind Dr. Madry is an emergency plastic surgeon as well, and is on call quite often. This is where his staff help out and his wonderful nurse practioner come into play. As for me, I am 40, devastating blow to find invasive breast cancer. Dr. Madry is an absolute joy to visit with. He is precise. To the point. Dr Madry even beat some of my family members to the hospital on the day of my mastecomy, he was waiting for me to return from the dye injection! Even though I had both breasts removed, he did such a phenomenal job with my tissue expanders, I have no bruising, no muscle cuts, just an absolute fabulous job. He is a miracle worker, working with little to no tissue to create a sense of femininity in us, who are emotionally wrecked at the loss of our breasts. I pray for Dr. Madry daily and thank God he is on my side giving me beautiful healthy breasts! Thank you so much Doc, you are a true gift.

September 3rd, 2015
Easy going manner and put us all at ease.

June 16th, 2015
Breast reconstruction after bilateral mastectomy. Very impersonal, I was in shock, he made light of things, told me I'd look hot, being a nice C cup. I was an A. I don't like the way I look 8 months later, his response, give it 2 more months. We will liposuction your tummy, take some fat and inject into your breast, bye.

May 27th, 2015
He is nicest doctor I've met he has sense of humor and he cares about his patients

May 3rd, 2015
although he came highly recommended he does not communicate well. He does not explain things thoroughly does not listen and does not answer questions except with a sarcastic remark I would not go back

April 19th, 2015
Abdominalplasty with hysterectomy
Its Been 25 years since my third C-section. For all those years I was very self- conscious about the flap of skin that hung over my incision. At my Gynecologist visit discussing my hysterectomy, I joked about having a tummy tuck at the same time, she said of course we could. I decided to look for a Plastic Surgeon, after a few consultations with other surgeons i had my consultation with Dr. Madry and quite frankly a couple doctors seemed so negative about doing this procedure. Dr. Madry was so positive, while he did explain the risks he made me feel so comfortable about how great this was going to be. I chose him. The only thing negative I would have to say is during pre-op visit I felt a little rushed, while he did answer my questions, he kind plopped some papers and a pen on me to sign, it would've been nice to have either, himself or an employee go over what I was signing. Upon viewing my new stomach 3 days after my Apri 7th surgery, even with the swelling my belly looks like it did when I was 18. I can't wait for the whole thing to heal completely. The pain was minimal from the abdominalplasty. The worst part is the drainage tube, I'm on day 11 with it, it should be removed in two days. Anyway, I'm so glad I had it done, I'm glad I chose Dr. Madry he Wasn't Kidding When He told Me this was going to be great! I want to thank him for doing such a fabulous job and for his calming bedside manner. I still have not had a follow up yet. Possibly this week.

March 1st, 2015
He should be an awesome plastic surgeon!!!
He is an awesome empathetic surgeon. I love his bedside manner, so very sweet and kind. I've been through breast cancer, devastating!!

September 30th, 2014
Love Dr. Madry! after a botched reconstruction job after breast cancer he fixed my breasts. I look normal again! Wonderful surgeon, great doctor and super nice person! Bless him. His staff is a dream staff.