A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mahoney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mahoney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Mahoney MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mahoney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mahoney practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.