A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Makk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Makk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makk
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Makk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Makk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makk graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Makk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Makk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Makk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Makk has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Makk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.