Learn more about Dr. Stephen Makk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Makk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Makk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makk graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Makk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Makk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Makk practice?
- Dr. Stephen Makk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Makk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Surgeons.