Dr. Stephen Makk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Makk?

August 28th, 2017

This doctor does not rush to surgery, and I appreciated that. He sits down and discusses all options. His surgical assistant, Megan, is also great to work with.

August 18th, 2016

He performed both my shoulder surgeries, a broken arm, and total knee replacement. He's a caring doctor who tells you exactly what's going on and needs to be done.

March 22nd, 2016

Best of luck to you if you have to see Dr. Makk and you are in pain

I have a torn meniscus with proof of tear and Dr. Makk refused to give me anything for the pain until after surgery and the surgery was scheduled 8 weeks out without anything sooner. He has left me in pain and does not care one bit at all.

January 15th, 2016

SUPER DOC. GAVE ME NEW KNEE

September 19th, 2011

Dr.Makk did a knee replacement for my Mom. She has done very well since the surgery.When I began to have knee problems I contacted his office and made an appt. My Mom went to the appt with me and he addressed the problem and gave me my options. We decided to wait on surgery and try other treatments. He indicated that if they did not work that I just needed to contact his office and set up a time for surgery. He said I would know "when" I needed surgery. I have decided it is "when" and will be contacting his office to make arrangements for my surgery. I feel that we are partners in my care.

July 25th, 2010

Louisville's Got Talent

I decided to write another review on Dr. Makk. Everyone wants the best medical care they can find regardless of cost. They want a Physcian who truly listens to your every complaint. He has never once rushed an appointment that I have had with him. I was lucky to be working in a hospital many yrs ago and was extremely impressed with the level of care that he gave his patients. When my late mother had a torn rotator cuff I took her to see him. She was thrilled with him. I have two torn rotator cuffs now and know I need surgery and I messed up my hip. I like making him work hard for the money!!!!! All jokes aside I trust no one but DR. STEPHEN MAKK and of course his trusty sidekick Cheryl. Great staff, excellent team who could ask for more. I do have him on speed dial and I always know that he is there for ME, and that is the difference between him and other doctors. So surgery will happen this year and I will go under the knife knowing that I am in good hands.

September 5th, 2017