Dr. Stephen Charles Malamud MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Malamud, MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST is Excellent. Dr. Malamud has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Malamud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Cancer and Chemotherapy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malamud graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Malamud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malamud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Malamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Malamud practice?
Dr. Stephen Malamud practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Malamud, Dr. Steven Malamud, Dr. Stefan Malamud, Dr. Steve Malamud