A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Malamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Malamud, MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Malamud, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Malamud graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Malamud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malamud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Malamud practice?
Dr. Stephen Malamud practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.