A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Malley, Surgeon, Bariatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Malley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Malley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Jennie Edmundson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Malley MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Bariatric Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Malley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Malley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Malley practices Surgery, Bariatric Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine near Mission, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Mission Surgeons, Mission Family Physicians, and Mission Bariatric Specialists.