Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Silikon 1000 show details Silikon 1000
by Lightworker on Apr 9th, 2015

I'm going to have to look on 1000 possibly done with my mother at his office will keep you posted

Unethical and a raging narcissist show details Unethical and a raging narcissist
Jan 2nd, 2012

Dr Steve Mandy is a narcissist who is not only unethical but unprofessional. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. You will find yourself in his chair while he insults you, misdiagnoses you, and then tries to upsell you one or all of his "cosmetic enhancements" that he can make the most money on. Even if you are only there for a legit skin problem. He has zero ethics and I will never go back to him. Find yourself a real doctor anywhere else and if you are reading this review Mandy, go seek some psychological help!

Horrible staff and bedside manner show details Horrible staff and bedside manner
by J.L. on May 3rd, 2010

The office is clean and beautiful. I was expecting a great experience after all I had read about Dr. Mandy's accolades. It was HORRIBLE! The staff members were rude but Dr. Mandy was by far the worst. He spent no time with me. He didn't even take the time to close the door. He seemed very annoyed that I was there for a dermatological problem and not some expensive surgery. I felt so uncomfortable that I only told him two of my concerns and left. There was NO skin examination whatsoever. He is a dermatologist! You would think that would be the first step. But he did make sure to charge the full $175 for the 5 minute visit.

Jan 26th, 2010

My fav in Miami. No one else for me.Mat years since Dadeland. :-)