A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Manfredi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Manfredi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Manfredi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Manfredi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Manfredi practice?
- Dr. Stephen Manfredi has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Manfredi practices Emergency Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Emergency Physicians.