A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Maniscalco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Maniscalco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Maniscalco, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniscalco graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maniscalco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Peter Maniscalco MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Maniscalco practice?
- Dr. Stephen Maniscalco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Maniscalco practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Houston, TX.
See Conroe Surgeons.