Learn more about Dr. Stephen Maniscalco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Maniscalco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maniscalco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maniscalco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Maniscalco, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Maniscalco graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maniscalco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Maniscalco MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Maniscalco practice?
- Dr. Stephen Maniscalco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Maniscalco practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and The Woodlands, TX.
See Conroe Surgeons and Conroe Cardiothoracic Surgeons.