A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Manning is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Manning, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Manning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Matthew Manning MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Manning practice?
- Dr. Stephen Manning has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Manning practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.