A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Marder, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Marder MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Marder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Marder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Marder practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.