Learn more about Dr. Stephen Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marder
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Marder, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Marder MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Marder practice?
- Dr. Stephen Marder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Marder practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.