A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Margolis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Margolis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Harold Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Margolis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Margolis practices Internal Medicine near Wyncote, PA.
See Wyncote Internists.