A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Margolis is Excellent. Dr. Margolis has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Margolis practice?
Dr. Stephen Margolis practices Internal Medicine near Wyncote, PA.
See Wyncote Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Margolis, Dr. Steven Margolis, Dr. Stefan Margolis, Dr. Steve Margolis