A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Marietta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Marietta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Marietta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marietta graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Marietta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Louis Marietta MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Marietta practice?
- Dr. Stephen Marietta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Marietta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Athens, TN.
See Lenoir City Internists and Lenoir City Cardiologists.