Learn more about Dr. Stephen Marietta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Marietta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marietta
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marietta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Marietta, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marietta graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Marietta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Marietta FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Marietta practice?
- Dr. Stephen Marietta has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Marietta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.