A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Marietta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Marietta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Marietta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marietta graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Marietta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marietta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Marietta practice?
Dr. Stephen Marietta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Athens, TN.
See Lenoir City Internists and Lenoir City Cardiologists.