A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Marra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Marra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Marra, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marra graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Marra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Marra MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Marra practice?
- Dr. Stephen Marra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Marra practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.