A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Marvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Marvin practice?
Dr. Stephen Marvin practices Neurological Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Neurological Surgeons.