A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Marvin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Marvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Sherwood Marvin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Marvin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Marvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Marvin practices Neurological Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.