A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mass is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mass, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mass graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Mass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Christopher Mass MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Mass practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mass has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mass practices Otolaryngology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Doylestown Otolaryngologists.