A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Matarazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Matarazzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matarazzo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matarazzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Matarazzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matarazzo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Matarazzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alfred Matarazzo MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Matarazzo practice?
- Dr. Stephen Matarazzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Matarazzo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flourtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Colmar, PA.
See Flourtown Internists and Flourtown Gastroenterologists.