A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Matarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Matarese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Matarese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matarese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matarese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Matarese DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Matarese practice?
- Dr. Stephen Matarese has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Matarese practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA and Colmar, PA.
See Warwick Internists, Warwick Pulmonologists, and Warwick Sleep Medicine Doctors.