Learn more about Dr. Stephen Matarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Matarese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matarese
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matarese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Matarese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matarese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matarese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lawrence Matarese DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Matarese practice?
- Dr. Stephen Matarese has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Matarese practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Internists, Warwick Pulmonologists, and Warwick Sleep Medicine Doctors.