A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Matchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Matchett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matchett
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matchett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Matchett, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matchett graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Matchett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Charles Matchett MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Matchett practice?
- Dr. Stephen Matchett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Matchett practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MO.
See Newburgh Critical Care Practitioners and Newburgh Pulmonologists.