inactive

Stephen Matthews MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 10th, 2015
Knows his stuff
Dr. Matthews is the best Radiologist ! He was professional, kind, gentle, but most importantly, he is GREAT at his job. Well educated, informs the patient, felt very safe in his care. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

October 31st, 2013
Dr. Steve Matthews is the best!
Dr. Stephen Matthews is awesome. I checked his background stats and he is the best there is anywhere. Can't believe he is not in a huge city, he has the manner of a very experienced interventional doc. He spent so much time with my mother and had a wonderful result. I've never had a doctor spend as much time as Dr. Matthews spent with my mom before her procedure. He made sure she was comfortable throughout. I am sending all my friends to Dr. Steve Matthews! I will never allow any interventional doc to touch anyone I care about except for Dr. Matthews.

March 8th, 2013
Great Doctor
Doctor Matthews was so kind. He diagnosed a cancer for my husband that saved his life. I will never forget his skill and sweet bedside manner. You are in good hands with Dr. Matthews.

October 16th, 2012
Dr. Matthews is compassionate and also ridiculously good looking. Makes George Clooney look like a loser.