Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mattichak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mattichak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattichak
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattichak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mattichak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattichak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattichak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mattichak MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Mattichak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mattichak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Mattichak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Cardiologists.