Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mattichak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mattichak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mattichak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattichak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mattichak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattichak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Mattichak practice?
Dr. Stephen Mattichak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Internists, Bay City Cardiologists, and Bay City Surgeons.