Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mattichak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mattichak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattichak
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mattichak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mattichak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattichak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mattichak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mattichak MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Mattichak practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mattichak has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mattichak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and West Branch, MI.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Cardiologists.