Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mattichak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mattichak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mattichak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattichak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mattichak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattichak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Mattichak practice?
Dr. Stephen Mattichak practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Gladwin, MI.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Cardiologists.