by Michael F. Halstead on Jul 19th, 2016

Have only rave reviews for this Doctor.

by Roberta Serens on Jul 7th, 2016

Is one of the most compassionate and and easy to understand the explanations of what is wrong and the procedures that will be done for that problem.

by Steve on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Mattichak is very knowledgeable and spends times discussing issues with patients. It is very reassuring to be under his care. I'm not happy that I had heart issues, but I feel very fortunate that Dr. Mattichak was there to deal with them. He is very easy to talk to.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Steve Scott on Aug 27th, 2010

I'm not glad I had a heart attack, but I was fortunate that Dr. Mattichak was on call that day. His manner with me as a patient is superb. He takes plenty of time to answer questions and provide information. His integrity and knowledge are impressive and reassuring. His attitude is very caring.

Competent, Caring and Professional show details Competent, Caring and Professional
Jan 30th, 2009

We were very pleased with Dr. Mattichak's ability to accurately diagnose my husband's heart condition, something prior physicains had been unable to do. Dr. Mattichak is professional, competent, caring and down to earth.