Dr. Stephen May Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen May?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Stephen May?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

SPECIAL, EXTRAORDINARY DOCTOR, NURSES, AND STAFF !

We have been very fortunate to have Dr. May as our physician. He is a very compassionate, caring ,Godly man.As a Christian it is very important for me to be able to share not only my physical needs,but also share some of the issues that I feel the need to share. It is very difficult to find someone who understands that our body, heart,and soul are all important to the make up for who we are..I Thank God for directing me and my family to such a WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND NURSES AND STAFF !

September 20th, 2016

The best of care in every way.

So happy my daughter recommended Dr. May. He is obviously very knowledgeable and experienced in his profession, but most importantly he takes the time to really LISTEN. He's a very kind and caring person who gives importance to each and every concern you have.

July 11th, 2016

Dr. May is án excellent doctor and a very. Caring man. I've been a patient for 20 plus yrs. I worked with hím when was a resident in the ER.

August 15th, 2015

Very glad to have found Dr. May after moving to Nashville from out of state. He is very easy to talk to, listens to my symptoms and takes steps to help solve my issues. I enjoy my visits with him.

March 18th, 2015

He is amazing, caring and spends time with you.

May 2nd, 2013

patience

Dr May is a caring above all christian doctor. He listen and if he need to refer you he don't hesitate . I trust him as a doctor more than any doctor I have met.

August 31st, 2011

Paralegal

Dr. May is an excellent physician. He is kind and caring. In my particular circumstance, when stumped with diagnosis kept at it by referrig to specialist until diagnosis was certain. He spends alot of time with his patients during visits rather than rushing you through to get to the next one. I would highly recommend him.

July 31st, 2009

Unable to contact office staff

I requested to change a rheumatology appointment to another physician, and the next week received a certified letter from the doctor's office saying he was changing the scope of his practice, and he could no longer be my primary care physician. I was not given any information, but was put in the nurses voicemail, who did not call me back from the week before. No call to cancel my follow-up appointment, no actual reason for the cancellation of services, but a vague letter, and most importantly, no referral to another physician! Even though I was a new patient, I still feel I deserved better.

July 29th, 2008

Caring and Thorough

Dr. May really seems to care about his patients and to tak time to thoroughly diagnose and treat.

September 13th, 2017