A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mc Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mc Donnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Donnell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mc Donnell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Carson Mc Donnell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Mc Donnell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mc Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mc Donnell practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.