A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mc Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Donnell
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Donnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mc Donnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Donnell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Mc Donnell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Carson Mc Donnell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Mc Donnell practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mc Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mc Donnell practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.