Dr. Stephen McAuliffe Is this you?

March 18th, 2015

VERY Terrible Doctor's Office

Ok, I was a patient at this clinic. I will start out by saying that the people who work here are very unprofessional and rude. If you are in the Soboxone treatment program, be prepared to be treated like a lowlife drug addict because to them, that is ALL you are...well, THAT and dollar signs. The staff are very unhappy, rude people and don't have a compassionate bone in their bodies. The doctor himself is a rude, arrogant doctor from the north. He will not answer questions about the drug that he is writing and will blow you off in a second like your questions are irrelevant. He will also stoop so low as to insult ypur intelligence for having questions. I don't even understand how he is able to be a doctor since you can barely understand ANYTHING the man is saying to you. He speaks very quickly and says things that make no sense whatsoever. I don't understand either why if I have FULL coverage insurance that covers "specialty" visits with only a copay of $75.00 why I am having to pay $150.00 every visit. And that is not even including the $300.00 that I had to pay on the first visit. The nurse is who writes the prescription and signs the doctor's name to it. Isn't that illegal?! The only reason I am even still seeing this doctor after all of this time if because there is not a doctor offering the Suboxone program in my area or anywhere around my area. It is sad that I must go through this month after month after month, but I started searching for another doctor today. Also, I would like to add that I tried to ask about getting off of the drug and out of the program early only to be shot down and be told that I don't make the rules, he does, and I can work the program his way, OR GET OUT OF HIS CLINIC. I found that to be a terrible way to treat your patients. I will be finding another doctor VERY soon and would NOT recommend this man to ANYONE.

June 4th, 2012

This doctor only cares about money (not his patients)

I had a terrible experience with this doctor and do not recommend him to anyone. He charged me $1100 for the first 3 months of suboxone treatment and I was supposed to get the rest of the year without charge. However after my 3rd appointment (once they had all of the money) I didn't make another appointment for 6 weeks. They told me that since I took too long making an appointment that I couldn't finish my year treatment unless I start paying $150 per appointment from now on. I think this doc is nothing but a money hungry jerk. Also he rambles on and on and you cannot understand what he is saying and is nice on your first appointment but once you are in the program he changes his attitude. He and his staff will make you feel as if you are a loser drug addict if you are there for the suboxone treatment. Not to mention they have changed locations 4 times in the past 3 years which I find odd.

April 9th, 2012

Does not care about patients

Today Dr McAulliffe dropped me as a patient when I asked the office manager for an explanation she informed me that she did not have to give me one. He left me all weekend without my medicine because he refused to take my blue cross blue shield insurance that was effective in april. So today at my rescheduled appt the office manager whom is very unprofessional and mean said he was dropping me leaving me with no doctor and medicine that i am depended upon to live a normal life. Before paying this man any money I would seriously consider someone else. He knows my condition and to leave me like that shows he has very little concern for anything besides money. GREEDY and UNCARING

April 30th, 2016