Dr. Stephen Mcclave Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mcclave?

Excellent experience

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I had an endoscopic ultrasound today, and had previously known Dr.McClave has a great reputation from research and word of mouth. He did not disappoint- great bedside manner, thorough, and skilled. The nurses at UofL were excellent and his partner for my procedure, Dr. Omer was wonderful. I am so grateful that he was able to fit me in his schedule for this test and would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, thorough with diagnosis and testing.

Awesome Doctor, Office very screwed up

Posted on August 15th, 2011

On-going issues with getting appointments because either his scheduleing person cannot operate the scheduling system, cannot read, or the system information is inaccurate. They say I'm not in their system when I have had 4 procedures with Dr. McClave at U of L hospital and have been to his office for appointments. They can see that I am in the system and yet tell me I have never had an appointment with him and must that I must go through the 'new patient' process! I'm trying to get a follow up apointment for a procedure I had done a week ago. The only reason I put up with this, is because he is an outstanding doctor who has taught many of the other docs around the city and he is a very competent & caring physician. I trust him but not his office.

abusive bedside manner

Posted on May 30th, 2011

Listening and Professional Courtesy Top Rated* Overall Excellent

Posted on November 24th, 2009

I really appreciated this doctor. He listened to me and was willing to try to figure out a diagnosis. He did not tell me how I felt but was willing to try to understand what the pain and symptoms indicated. He was courteous and professional. How one treats a patient influences the entire process. When one is already sick,it is a relief to have a doctor who listens and seems to care. I rate him as excellent although he was not the doctor whom I was first supposed to see. I found that he and his assistant were what doctors should be about.

Posted on January 7th, 2016