A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen McColgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen McColgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. McColgan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. McColgan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph McColgan MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. McColgan practice?
- Dr. Stephen McColgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen McColgan practices Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.