A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen McGeady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen McGeady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen McGeady, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGeady graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGeady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGeady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. McGeady practice?
Dr. Stephen McGeady practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Allergists and Wilmington Pediatricians.