A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen McGeady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen McGeady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGeady
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGeady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen McGeady, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGeady graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGeady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph McGeady MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. McGeady practice?
- Dr. Stephen McGeady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen McGeady practices Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Allergists.