A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen McGeady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen McGeady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGeady
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGeady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen McGeady, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGeady graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGeady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph McGeady MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. McGeady practice?
- Dr. Stephen McGeady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen McGeady practices Allergy & Immunology and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Allergists.