A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen McIlveen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen McIlveen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen McIlveen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McIlveen graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McIlveen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph McIlveen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. McIlveen practice?
- Dr. Stephen McIlveen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen McIlveen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Paramus Orthopedic Surgeons.