A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen McKenzie, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McKenzie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Earl McKenzie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Stephen McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen McKenzie practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians, Hemet General Practitioners, and Hemet Pediatricians.