A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen McNamara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen McNamara, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jacobs McNamara MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Stephen McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen McNamara practices Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.