Dr. Stephen Mcnamara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mcnamara?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Mcnamara?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2014

This doctor does not accept insurance. He stacks his appointments so that there is only 15 - 20 mins time available. Nothing is handled over the phone- you always have to come in and spend over $100. He is unwilling to try to understand a patient's personality, simply asks questions about history. I saw this physician for over a year, spent thousands of dollars, and all he was able to do was increase and decrease dosage for meds I was already taking before I started with him. I find him to be condescending and never felt comfortable during our conversations. He also passed along some incorrect information in my history to my new doctor… maybe he mixed up records?

September 22nd, 2011

Very Good

Excellent doctor. Does less talking and more listening, and helps you to make some of your own conclusions. Uses medication cautiously and doesn't promise false hope.

September 12th, 2011

Saved my life

I went through an incredibly difficult time and he was able to help me make it through. His approach with me regarding both with proper prescriptions and counseling to give me the tools and encouragement. This gave me the space at address my problems. His professionalism and humanity literally saved me from taking my own life and leaving three children fatherless. I feel blessed to have had him be in my life during that crisis. He is an outstanding man and professional.

March 25th, 2011

Great Doctor

Very soft spoken doctor who takes the time to get to know not only your condition but also you. Relates everything that you experience to a more tangible everyday things. Great doctor overall.

September 16th, 2010

Great Guy

Helped diagnose and work through my ADHD. He's very kind, understanding, and willing to work around your schedule. I couldn't speak higher of him.

March 15th, 2009