A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Medlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Medlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Medlin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlin graduated from Des Moines University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Medlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Medlin DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Medlin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Medlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Medlin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Hematologists, and Cincinnati Oncologists.