A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Medlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Medlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medlin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Medlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Medlin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlin graduated from Des Moines University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Medlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- California Hospital Med Ctr Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Medlin DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Medlin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Medlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Medlin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Hematologists, and Cincinnati Oncologists.