Learn more about Dr. Stephen Medlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Medlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Medlin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Medlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Medlin practice?
Dr. Stephen Medlin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Transplant Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Spencer, IA.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Hematologists, Cincinnati Oncologists, and Cincinnati Surgeons.