A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Meffert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Meffert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Meffert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meffert graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Meffert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Meffert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Meffert practice?
- Dr. Stephen Meffert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Meffert practices Ophthalmology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Napa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Ophthalmologists.