A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Meis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Meis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Meis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Richard Meis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Meis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Meis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Meis practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.