A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Meis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Meis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Meis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Richard Meis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Meis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Meis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Meis practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.