A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Meller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Meller is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Meller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meller graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Meller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Meller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Meller practice?
- Dr. Stephen Meller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Meller practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.