Learn more about Dr. Stephen Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Meltzer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meltzer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Meltzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Meltzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Meltzer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Meltzer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.