Learn more about Dr. Stephen Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Meltzer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meltzer
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Meltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Meltzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Meltzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Meltzer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Meltzer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.