Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mendelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mendelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mendelson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Mendelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mendelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mendelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.