Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mendelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mendelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mendelson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Mendelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mendelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mendelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Sports Medicine Doctors.