A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Menlove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Menlove is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Menlove, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menlove graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Menlove has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Menlove MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Menlove practice?
- Dr. Stephen Menlove has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Menlove practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.