Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Metzinger
Dr. Stephen Metzinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Metairie, LA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Metzinger is affiliated with Tulane University Hospital & Clinic, East Jefferson General Hospital and Children's Hospital New Orleans. Dr. Metzinger has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Metzinger has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...