Dr. Stephen Meyers DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 16th, 2012
Unbelievably negative experience
I took my son to see doctor Meyers at the recommendation of his counselor. He has started having pretty severe anxiety and we are investigating starting him on anti anxiety medication. I should have known it would be a negative experience when Dr. Myers did not even introduce himself to my son and I. He made no effort to intereact with my son and make him comfortable he just began asking us questions. We tried to engage with the doctor but he seemed fairly oblivious of us. He could not seem to tell when we were joking. He made my son very uncomfortable, and he became quite restless and bored. After about half an hour of monotonous questions the doctor began lecturing me ( and ignoring my son) on how he had serious disabilities. He wanted to diagnose him with aspbergers, ADHD, and non verbal learning disabilities. All of these disabilities were the cause of my son's anxiety he said! I have never been so shocked and amazed in my life. Needless to say we will never go back there. I can only recommend this doctor is you would like your child to have multiple needless diagnosis and be heavily medicated. It was an extremely terrible experience and I can tell you who I think has Aspberger's syndrome, Dr. Myers.

September 28th, 2011
I have always been very impressed with Dr. Meyers. He has been exceptional. I appreciate all he has done with my son. I would recommend him to anyone to anyone who needs special attention for their children.