Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Migdal
Dr. Stephen Migdal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Migdal is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Migdal has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Migdal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Brian Ference
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi18
Dr. Hamid Sattar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi12
Dr. Yahya Osman-Malik
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi35