A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Migdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Migdal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Migdal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Migdal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Migdal has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Donald Migdal MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Migdal practice?
- Dr. Stephen Migdal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Migdal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.