Dr. Stephen Donald Migdal MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurological Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Migdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Migdal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Migdal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Kidney Disease, Kidney Failure Uremia, and Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Migdal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Migdal has 20 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Migdal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Migdal practice?
Dr. Stephen Migdal practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Nephrologists, and Detroit Neurological Surgeons.